Chrissy Chows Launch + A Short Introductory

May 22, 2014

Hey there, welcome to Chrissy Chows!


My name is Christie, a 19 year old girl from Canada.  I love to have "foodie adventures" and experiment with/create healthy cooking and baking recipes!  I also love to travel, make art and drink tea.




Inspired by all the amazing pictures of healthy foods on Instagram, I decided to create a blog where I will be sharing healthy recipes as well as healthy living related posts.  In addition, I will also occasionally post about restaurants that I have tried and liked.  Through this blog, I hope to inspire others to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle and to enjoy life!




Chow (hehe get it?),

Christie xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looking forward to your recipes. Hoping to find inspiration on things I can experiment with and cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eleanor! I hope to inspire you! :)

      Delete